Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lemon Cream and Strawberry Lime Cupcakes

I made  both lemon cream and strawberry lime cupcakes last night. I had an intense desire to try these recpies and my sweet tooth was on overdrive. I again got the recpies from what has become a favorite blog. (http://www.yourcupofcake.com/)
The best part was my girls wanted to help. Both of them decided that they needed to assist in the making and decorating processes. It was more quality time than they usually want to spend with dear old Mom. I guess the minute they became teenages I became uncool.
So 78 cupcakes later we have sucess. Now to find taste testers.....
We have been eating and giving away upcakes all day.






(Picture is from my phone.)
Strawberry lime are pink
Lemon cream are Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment